Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Relationship No No

There is more to the story that I hardly ever spoke of. Sometime around the beginning of my relationship with Paul, I should have let him go back to Twin Falls. He would read writing that I wrote months before I ever knew him.
He would take it personal and send me messages because it freaked him out. He thought everything I wrote was about him. If I hate something about my life, he took it personal. Going to my writing and turning it into drama is grounds for terminating a relationship. I should have ended it at that.
He would tell me that I am dating other guys. I should have. I have no time to see other people let alone go out and have fun. I have been supporting him and taking him out. He thought I had time?
I have male friends that are platonic. Yes, I did date Doug. No, I did not want to tell him because he got upset at my writing for no apparent reason. I made some comments on Facebook and Doug responded to them. Paul came along and made a rude comment whenever Doug said anything. Doug started to send me messages directly to avoid offending Paul. He was unapologetic about it. He got jealous about other people that I would mention. He would say, "Do you ever mention your girlfriends?"
Yes, I do. I talk about girls that are my friends. I do not mention them very often because I do not speak to them very often. He said the same thing every single time I spoke of a guy that I know. Or if it was a girl with a guy's name.
So, along came Sandy. For about a couple of weeks before I dumped him, he was hanging out with her. I was waking up alone. He said that he was trying to leave me alone so I can do my homework. Until three or six in the morning? I don't believe him. He said that she is a single mother and is 44. What difference does that make? I'm flirting with someone who is 38, what does that tell you?
Today, I am pissed at Paul, Sandy, and my dad. Why my dad? Because, when he got a doorknob, he did not get one with a deadbolt. Now, I don't have one key for all of the doors. In fact, I do not have any keys for the back door. I was dumb and locked myself out this morning.
I am pissed at Paul for getting rid of my spare doorknobs that I do have a key to and switching all of the doorknobs all the time. He said he cannot find the bag of doorknobs. Honestly, I think he sold them to make a profit for himself. He sold all of my weed mat for a profit. I paid for his bike, he sold it and never paid me back.
I am pissed at Sandy for letting him stay over there in the first place. I am stuck being alone and helpless. I cannot afford to get rid of the tree that fell. I do not have the time to fix the hole in the wall that Paul made. He was busy with her and his shit to even fix anything. I cannot get in touch with Paul to get some help.
I go across the street. Paul is not there. Her teenage daughter answered the door. He was at the YMCA where Sandy works. I am screwed. I am pissed. I said that her mother is a slut.
This is the only time Paul is responding. He said that it is wrong for me to a call a 44 year old mother a slut to her 14 year old daughter. He was rude to my friends. Him and Sandy walked all over me. He has the brass to tell me what I can and cannot say? Think about it. Her daughter is a teenager and old enough to realize that it would be a battle ground to be hanging out with one of her friends boyfriend. He is showing the kids that it is okay to date someone and sleep at another woman's house.
Come to think about it, if it were me, it would be okay for him to talk to me like that. Wouldn't it? There is a double standard going on. I was suspected of sleeping around because of stories I wrote. I was suspected of sleeping around because I have male friends. Now, that I am suspect him of doing it, I can't say anything?
I don't know when this will ever be over. I just can't get over that fact. I wake up every morning remembering all the crap he did to me and I have to take it sitting down silently. It probably wasn't right to say it in front of her daughter.
If my mom did that when I was 14, I would expect the same thing. You do not have someone else's boyfriend stay at your house. If it were me and I had a teenage daughter and I had someone else's boyfriend staying at my house, I would be a shame to society. There would be a big fat girl fight. If it was because of the kid, sounds like she needs to discipline her kid to go to bed at a curfew. Hello??? Someone needs to lecture Sandy. Apparently, she is either screwing him or she needs a lecture on what you should not do when it is the neighbors boyfriend.
Paul said that she wants to be my friend. I don't want to be her friend. I hate both Paul and Sandy for all of this shit. Paul did not have the decency to ask if her things can be stored in my house. He never asked if it was okay to move the modem.
I finally got the key to the deadbolt. He had the keys because he has things to fix. He finally put a new door knob on the door to the kitchen. He was going to help with the tree, it is still there. More branches are in the backyard killing the grass. I text a guy if he knew anyone that can help me with the tree. He does know someone. I just hope it doesn't cost me a bunch because I am running out of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment