Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Time for a little break


Just a few more days and my classes are doubling again. Just two more classes. I kind of took a break from my final project tonight. Last week of class is a struggle to participate for some odd reason.
Tomorrow morning, I think I will take Frank to get his nails done. Then, it is off to mom's house. I get more stuff done that way. Maybe it's because I can listen to the television in the background. I stay home and I have no television and all I want to do is watch Youtube.
This morning was an interesting event. I was up late as it is. Then, at approximately 2:30am, I felt like something smacked my body. This loud crack noise woke me up. I thought about getting up to see what happened. I didn't think anything of it and dozed off again.
I get out of bed at about 7:30 am and I let Frank outside. I was vaguelly remembering some strange occurance. I walk Frank out to make sure the fence is shut. There is another present my Dutch elm left me. The other half of the branch that fell not too long ago. Weird. Now, that I cannot afford to rent a chainsaw.
I don't know if anyone would be willing to help me get rid of the enormous branch in the backyard. Luckily, the other trees were around to keep it from causing serious damage. My concern was that it would make me a close neighbor without a fence. Either that or fall on my house or on the electric line.
I'm going to go to bed now. I have a tone to do tomorrow and for the next couple of days. Need to make the projects perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment