Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Been Busy

So, plenty of my tree branch is gone. Rick came over to chop it up. Today, half of it was removed. I still have a few limbs that dad said he will come and get. Leaves are everywhere.
Yesterday, I saw my cousin Randy Jo. I was sitting minding my own business when she appeared. The person that lead her in sat her next to me. So, she got to listen to my crazy calls for about a couple of hours. She is a little nervous. I told her that the customers are not so bad. Much of the job takes practice and when I began, I didn't know anything. Come to think about it, the next person knows as much as I do.
When I got home, I decided to water the grass. I was calling around to see what I could do about Frank. He's been paying attention to this pink circle on his bottom. I am getting aggravated because I did not have enough to make a house payment. The last of my retirement was just transferred to my checking account. Of all the crazy crap. So, I decided to water everything. I am by myself to do yard work and I cannot remember how to start my stinking lawnmower.
I work in the garden until I realize my cell phone was on the table that was being showered by the sprinkler. Great. I don't want another agreement. I have been avoiding it like the plague. I make snide remarks about how Sprint wants to give me a measly $50 to re-join for 2 years. Seriously, not worth it.
So, I move the phone and take it apart so it can dry. Slowly but surely, it will work. I had to run around looking for an older phone. I found it, but all of the information that was stored in it was gone. At least, I can call a vet for Frank. So, I have been trying to gather numbers until my other phone is working again.
Today,I took Frank to the vet. It cost me $175 and I have to nurse him for a few days. Some gland ruptured and got infected. Poor dog. Right now, Frank is a little bit loopy and growly and whiny.
I went to the interview. I was a success; however, my accommodations do not match what she can do. I told her I can do pretty much anything, I am online doing school. She only had ten hour shifts available. I could do it as long as there is not a tedious amount of overtime. Until next time. I should be rolling over to HP soon, so I have something else to look forward to.
Other cool news, I found a praying mantis on my house. It is in the garden right now. I am really tired right now. I spent a little bit picking up leaves. I need to clean the house. I would have someone looking at the room but the guy seems to be a creep to me. Hopefully, this round with the American Classifieds will help. Last time, I had an ad for a whole month and nobody called. The paper is free for crying out loud!!
so, happy thoughts. I get paid on Friday. Until I get a new room mate, minimum payments.

2 comments:

  1. You could get a nice little Nazarene from the college...I would have for a full terms worth of rent up front...their parents will pay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put an ad on their bulletin board but I didn't get a response. I think I may need to make flyers again.

    ReplyDelete