Saturday, August 21, 2010

The World Today

You know how leery I am about letting other people live here. Things vanish, get broken, and get moved. I have a hard time finding someone decent to live here. People today do not have a car. What? I have a car and I commute, what the freak is going on?
So, guy number one. (Women are not responding to my ad.) This fellow had came down from Alaska and is a fisherman. Problem, he is in Emmett and does not have a car to drive here. Here is my dilemma, I have a paper due and the spell check was down so I am on schedule...not ahead. His family or friends cannot bring him here because of drama. Really? Why is that?
Fellow number two, just arrived in Boise. Keeps calling me while I am on the highway. I would have to meet him after work on Monday. Do I have the time? Probably not because I have to begin research for my final project for two classes and I have a 1,500 word essay due every week.
Fellow number three, very thick Spanish accent. Lives in a house by himself. I told him I have a boyfriend that lives here. It almost seems that every guy that calls is under the impression that I am looking for a date. It's absurd.
What is really pissing me off are the people that do not have a vehicle and do not know their way around Nampa...or Idaho for that matter. I do not have any time whatsoever. I do not have enough money to be driving to another town to meet someone. Not to mention, it would be a situation where I would be expected to play taxi driver. The answer is no, okay?
I got to go. I have a car to pay for so I can get around and a deposit to make. Almost time to start doing direct deposit. Too bad the time card isn't something I can slide a card into. I miss that about other jobs. I have to enter time into a time card every week. The current one I have to make up a complicated password and I do not have a way to use a link to get to the website for the time card.

No comments:

Post a Comment