Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What's New, Boo?


This here is my new toy. It is the tightest and tiniest digital camera I have ever owned. Paul said that he would help pay for it. How? I do not know. I still have to figure out how to retrieve footage from the old camera since it went bad. What happened with the old one, I will never know.
For a while, I didn't think the job was going to take notice of me. I was noticing e-mails about other associates moving up. As a matter of fact, there was a fiasco where I was given a no call no show. I normally have Wednesdays and Thursdays off. I had previously asked to switch one of these days. Nothing was happening and it seemed at the last second anyway. I went to see Justin on a Tuesday, I come back after my days off, and then I discovered everything was changed two and a half hours after I left.
Yesterday, it came to my attention how good I did last month. In the beginning, my score card was a little low. I have to get a three for about 6 months. In May, I got a three. June, I got a four! Looks like I am pulling through. The boss was talking to me about taking some steps before I start a new position. I am going to be shown the basic ropes before I am doing something new. Outstanding! I am so thrilled, I can't wait to learn more! She said I would be an excellent asset to the position because I am a writer. :)
So, I am going to be working even harder to keep up the good work. Just have to remember: stay patient and keep a smile on my face. I have exciting new things taking place and that really puts me in a good mood.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, on the moving up! LOVE the new video cam, can't wait to see it in action.

    ReplyDelete