Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Well, well, well

Have I told you people about this hobo that was living here? No, no, the girl. See, I'm going to have to really put my foot down. My home is turning into a ghetto in more ways than one.
Where to begin...Paul was abandoned here by his mom. She has stolen his cars a while back and sold them. She convinced him to leave Minnesota only to abandon him at a hotel in Idaho. She stole his money. That being said, he was sympathetic to this trashy girl.
He told me that her grandmother was talking trash about her while she was looking at the rooms. Her mom was in the hospital because of some heart condition. I am skeptical because of all the fun room mate crap. I am also a skeptic because Paul feels empathy because his mom treated him the same way.
She stays over a couple of days. I automatically feel uncomfortable and hate her guts. She said that her father and stepfather are locked up because they are threatening to kill her. She was forced into marriage and her hubby was in jail. She forgot to mention that she was on medication for mental problems. Need I say more?
Paul attempted to be sneaky about making her leave. I think he said we were going to be gone and she could not be here. He left her with a friend and bailed. I have not seen her for a while.
Yesterday, I hear someone tapping on the door. I thought the kid across the street was knocking on the door. I answered and there the girl stood. Apparently, I am not comfortable. She brought this weird looking skinny guy with her. She was asking for Paul. Then she started bombarding me with questions. Hey, I'm trying to work on school. More questions. I tell her to wait a minute, I call Paul and tell him she was there. I abandoned him with her. Later, he told me that she told her that she could not do that anymore.
Tonight, I hear knocking again. I am feeling leery because the neighbors boyfriend is threatening her and Paul. (Long story). I take a look out the window and there is a girl with a stroller standing outside. WTF. I open the door, there is hobo girl and her meth lab boyfriend.
I told her, "I don't mean to be rude, I have to work on my school. Paul isn't here and I do not know where he is." Leave me the hell alone. She left. I text Paul. He stated that she will make her stop. Maybe I will make her stop with a foot in her ass.
I spoke to Paul this morning. Of course, he said he was sick and I was yelling at him. No, I was not yelling. I told him I cannot tolerate his crap anymore. There was an application that he said that he filled out. I found it on the floor yesterday, blank.
Anyone remember that I said I bought a new door knob? He removed the door knob again, placed it on the bedroom door, and took the locking door knob to the neighbor across the street. Again, long story. He did not ask me, again. I thought he was going to use one of the numerous door knobs I have. Nope, he didn't ask.
I told him I do not like the chicken wire on my fence. I do not like the cheesy fence by the door that everyone can get caught on. I especially do not like the hole above my new door. He has not fixed it because he is too busy doing things that he should not. He even became addicted to medication. If I see the lady at Taco Bell that was distributing the pills, I'm going to kick her motherfucking ass. I'm going to have a ticket for assault and battery at Taco Bell to add onto my disturbing the peace ticket from another fast food restaurant. I am not afraid of the franchise big dogs, bring it on Taco Bell. I'm packing a lunch, literally.
I told him that he cannot be looking for a job that he wants. I realize he had child support. Who cares? He has been living in my home free. I let him use the other computer to look for a job. I help find him clothes to go to an interview. What does he do? Nothing. Just things that makes him look like white trash. I asked him what he is going to do if the government does not hire him. He said he will get that job. Well, he better. Or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment