Sunday, March 20, 2011

Busy Day

Once upon a time in a land not so far away, we did not use the Internet to get information. 18 years ago, there was a super moon. Then there was one again last night. Today, people have the Internet and made an attempt to scare others by saying it was going to cause earthquakes and floods.
People are crazy. I remember when it was 1999 and people were freaking out about the Y2K bug. Seriously? Most programs do have an expiration date in it. Kind of like virus protection programs. People were freaking out saying that criminals would be let out of prison and planes would collide and all that fun jazz. My thought was, would we not know what year it is ourselves? Come on, we are not THAT dependant of computers.
It got to the point that I was starting to worry how the new millennium would begin. Started out okay, now it is crap. I'm currently depending on others to save my ass. I have been thinking a great deal about what a mistake it was to buy a house. I was not educated then to tell someone trying to convince me, "No!"
I am not getting a good response in regards to the car. Some snot said, "That's priced higher than what is in KBB." What a whiny freak! I am smart and I already looked and the price is accurate and lower than what it is worth. I nearly had it sold, but the husband did not like that it was in an accident. I can thank that dickhead from Hailey.
I have been selling random stuff throughout the month to survive. All the money has been going to bills. I put an ad up everywhere. The ad for a room mate has been up for about four months. I am called once every two weeks. People stop talking to me when it comes to the background check. So, guess what kids? I have no choice but to let ANYONE live here.
I'm thinking of giving up on the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment