Thursday, March 24, 2011

Should I, Shouldn't I?

The ongoing thought of the day is the same phrase that every guy has ever told me. "You can have any guy that you want." My reply is naturally, but I want to be with you. Of course, the guy means you can have anyone you want except for me.
Many years of reading between the lines. I went fishing again. Some of the same characters that make me sick sent me messages again. I found another area called "Meet me". One in particular responded.
I am a little bit skittish right now. I had went through too much with men. I did. I am still cleaning up after one. All people want to do is play. Fine, I would rather be by myself.
Now, we have Robert. A Virgo, which I kind of get along with. Younger than me, has two adorable children and is divorced. From Emmett. I have pondered what it would be like to date someone from Emmett. It feels weird, it would be like dating your own family...in most cases you are.
My nerves are racked, I went to meet him. It was a nice time despite the crappy service at Sheri's. He's a movie fan and a little shocked at how many movies I have. Then we went to the movies last night. We went to Denny's and found that they have bacon milk shakes. WTF?
Next week is my final week in the first Algebra class. I do have a test that I may be working on all week. I hope all turns out well, I have been waking up every hour on the hour.
I thought I had a room mate. She said she found a place in Boise. I'm telling ya, I need to foreclose and get out of this crappy town. Only people in Boise will rent and because of quick generalization, they will not come to Nampa. I am at a loss about what to do. I cannot afford to live here especially because of commuting and the car payments.

No comments:

Post a Comment