Thursday, March 17, 2011

Catastrophe


Catastrophe is the only word I can think of. Like I said, earth is speaking to us. I don't mean to sound like a hippie or anything. We need to be more green.
My heart goes out to Japan. If I had control over anything, I would be living there getting fat off of sushi. The other comment I have is that people are effing stupid.
Nuclear power? Are you serious? After they have been bombed, people test fate twice by making nuclear power plants. I believe that it is clean, but only to a certain extent. Nuclear power leaves behind waste that nobody can get rid of and in an event when everything goes wrong; puts everyone at risk of radiation.
I was talking to an associate about all the havoc that was breaking out at the plants, she tells me that they are paying people millions of dollars to rebuild it. Really? Well, it would pay for all the bills for when they go to the hospital to be treated for cancer. What a novel idea. Even better, how about use the money to clean up that crap, get rid of it, and replace it with a different source of power. Something clean, that will not harm the planet, and will not harm humans.
In other news, single again. Even guys in other states will flake out on me. My phone receives text just fine. It just drops phone calls.
I am currently working on selling the car, I do not want to have a loan with Wells Fargo anymore. They decided to deny my request to extend a payment. I am talking to some people about what to do about the mortgage. I wish I could just leave the house and be free like everyone else. People are going to other states and have the option to put in their month's notice.

2 comments:

  1. That was funny and so accurate. No, no, there doesn't have to be a reason for anything, it just IS.

    hugs to you,
    carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the video was funny and I completely agree with him. I think people are funny because we have to have SOME kind of reason. Need scape goats and quick generalization.

    hugs to you to!

    ReplyDelete