Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I was homeless once, but only for a few days. I observed how immature homeless people are. Most people do not deserve to be in a place like a homeless shelter. Most people are homeless for a reason and deserve to live on the street.
The prick that I dumped, lives in a tent. I was taking a test, I was already struggling to the point that dyslexia was kicking in. The fuck tells me that my life is messed up. Really? Who is living on the street and has no job? Not me.
The distraction caused me to get a crappy grade. I deleted him from every profile and blocked him and told him what a fucktard he is. He went off on me two days later telling me I am fucking retarded and I better leave him alone if I knew what was best for me. Whatever, I never did anything to deserve that treatment. Thank God it never got as far as him moving to Idaho.
Final test is coming up this week. I can only pray that I can figure out two types of equations before I begin and fuck up again. I have been watching the news on the only channel I have.
People are really funny. Radiation, something we have every day. Even more so in Idaho, I really doubt we would notice to be honest. I wonder what it was like when Japan was bombed. I don't think anyone cared to notice what the consequences may be. People are born with deformities in Hiroshima. That was how many years ago?
What's new? Robert seems to still be interested in me. My shift is changing in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment