Saturday, November 19, 2011

NO!!!!!!

I made up something I think of as mental rape. Someone unattractive with bad body odor tells me that they are attracted to me and that I have a beautiful body. YUCK!! Mike has offered to buy me gifts, I have told him no. He has told me how happy he is to live with a beautiful woman, I ignore him. In fact, when I respond I do not mention anything about his comments AT ALL.
What is most disturbing is that he emailed me twice his sick twisted sexual desires. I emailed him about my boyfriend and suddenly he wants to move. Then he tells me he will stay here until spring.
For my protection, my bedroom is moved. He lays a pinky on me, he is getting a broken pinky. The room was moved to make room for a new room mate. He emailed me again today how he enjoys living with me and blah blah blah. He says that he likes me and yadda yadda yadda. If one enjoys living here, they would show me respect. I replied with a short email saying hello and about my busy life. Work and school.
He sends another email today about his grandfather passing away. My condolences. Then in the email he tried to give me a guilt trip. He said he will leave me alone for a while and that maybe he will find another girl to focus his attention on. Really? I have a boyfriend, he should be focusing his attention elsewhere anyway! YUCK! If he is aware of the arrangement of being a roommate and nothing else, why hassle me?
The journey continues to find another room mate. I think he is playing mind games. He probably thinks he is pulling a fast one, my move is more swift than his. Besides, I can move way faster than he can.

No comments:

Post a Comment