Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Silver Tongue Devil

I am going to vote for Obama. Why? Is it anyone's business? Not really, but I think it is important to express my opinion. I think Obama has some work to finish.
I am watching the circus of a campaign and I think the people are salacious idiots. I want to hear what they can do for this country, not what they are going to do to Obama. What on earth are they going to do that is so different that will fix this mess of a country?
Michelle Bachmann is a twit. How do people like her run for president? If there is a woman who should run for president, it should be Gabrielle Giffords. Anyone who survives a gunshot wound to the head is a bad ass. Of course, I shouldn't vote for someone because they are a bad ass.
Then we have Herman Cain. Did America think that we would get free pizza if he won the election? There is something evil about him. He has said that blacks are brainwashed. Cain already proved he is too outrageous to run for president.
Then we have women stepping up accusing him of sexual harassment. Then he does something that gave me the creeps. He sings and it sounds like he is singing a hymn. Anyone here watch Poltergeist movies? He reminded me a demon from one of the sequels. The circus carries on.
He is playing the racial card. Bill Clinton is white. Could it be that we *gasp!* learned our lesson? Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Juanita Broaddrick were we listening? We only paid attention when it came to Monica Lewinsky. No, Cain, it's not because you are African American. It is because we don't want to witness infidelity of our leader again.

1 comment:

  1. i couldn't have said that any better myself...hear hear!

    ReplyDelete