Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What is the Point of PETA?


I do not like activists. I hate them because they are telling people how to live and what to wear. I dislike them because they are a bunch of uneducated hypocrites. I would give you various examples to prove my point, but my gripe is about PETA and their wishful thinking for Turkey, Texas.
Lately, PETA has been making me gag. I read an article about their fantasy about having Lady Gaga dress up in a lettuce dress. White clouds, horseshoes, and unicorns. Seriously, who actually thinks Lady Gaga will do what you tell her to?
I watched on the news how PETA is telling Turkey, Texas that if they change their name for Thanksgiving they will treat them to a vegan dinner. Seriously? Turkey, Texas can be in honor of the bird. Hell, maybe turkeys helped them through a financial crisis. As far as a vegan dinner goes, make it for your own damn self.
What about the country Turkey? I wonder if they griped at them about that. What would they do if they discovered Chicken Dinner Road? If I was mayor of Turkey, Texas, I would say STFU.
What is the point of PETA, anyway? Are they a bunch of progressives educating Americans about the evils of eating meat? Don't they have better things to do? Sharks are mysteriously showing up in the forest. People are hoarding animals and not taking care of them (like my neighbors). Do something important instead of focusing on petty crap.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment