Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sick and Mortified

This is the time of year when people bail. If people are going to give their notice, they should say so and not be a sick fucking pig. Seriously, that is going to be part of the agreement.
The previous room mate tried to lie to me about his girlfriend breaking up with him. Really? Roger was an old chump that thought I was gullible. He fixed the hole in the wall. Why is it that men think I must have sex with them if I am renting a room to them?
Mike seemed polite. But, I became leery because he has been bitching about the trucking industry doing poor. Around this time, I was asking if anyone can help me. I do not know who to call that was close to me. I know the signs and I know what happens this time of year.
Kory responded, but I just met her and it would make me feel bad. I posted again. Mom responded, nothing had been done as of yet and I don't want to drag people from far away to move a bed. What is causing me distress is the fact that none of my friends were responding. Do they not care?
Mike began to act like a flake, just like the previous room mates did. He was acting aggressive and knocking on my door. He kept on hovering close to me. When my boyfriend was visiting, Mike was pacing back and forth. He asked me to give him a ride on Sunday morning. He left early and bitched that I did not show enough gratitude. I told him not to worry about the chores around the house, so, fuck you.
I apologized and told him thanks and told him that I really do not have the gumption to speak to anyone and I am going to school. He proceeds to send me sick emails about wanting to "have our bodies intertwined". Gross. I am sick to my stomach. He is as large as a whale and has bad body odor. I continue to do my school work and ignoring him. The next day, he sends me an email apologizing. Then after that came another email about sex and pleasuring himself. Fucking pig, if you want to put in your notice fucking say so.
I send him a response that I would prefer friendship and I have a boyfriend. No response until today. He tells me he found a place and he will be moving. Good, now I do not have to worry about being raped by this sack of shit. If he ever laid a pinky on me, he would lose that pinky. The bad part about this is that I have to be searching for another room mate.
In the meantime, I have been looking for ways to reduce my bills. It takes months to find someone because I must be selective. One in 10 people who come and look at the room are bi-polar and fresh out of the hospital. Eight of out of 10 people have a criminal record for fraud and are on academic probation. What is worse that one factory up the road closed and 500 people lost their job. Simplot is closing and 1,000 more are losing work.
I am talking to Chase and the car loan is going on that account. My associate asked me if that was financially responsible, yes it is because it will be the only way to survive since I want to get rid of Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment