Saturday, August 4, 2012

Eyes in the Back of My Head

I have a job that I commute to every day. I don't have a way to go to home and back on my lunch. I get home late and I feed the animals and let them outside to play. People seem to think that if I am not home I do not know what is going on. Why are people under that impression? I do not need to ask about anything. Kind of like most of the friends I know. People that know my friends come up to me and gossip. I never asked for the information, they tell me every single time. I try not to tell them any information about what is happening in my life because I know they run their mouth. It's the same way in my house. If someone pees in the backyard, someone tells me. If someone breaks something or committed a crime, they tell me. If nobody is there to tell me, I find out when the room mate does not come home. If someone is smoking in the house, I can smell it regardless if you open the window. I wasn't born yestderday. If someone breaks into my room and goes through my things, I find out. I either see a change in things or the moron will up an tell me and be a pervert about it. Frank has not been doing so well. I have had them locked in my room. I do not like that idea because the room is very hot. I will have the fan running and it is still muggy because Dino is in the room to. I have placed Frank in the living room because I was afraid something would happen while I was at work. I thought he was fine and then it happened again. I placed Oreo and Frank in the extra room where it is a little bit cooler. The room mate will let them out. I told him that Oreo cannot be left out if he leaves the house. He seemed to be fine with that, but weird things have have occured over the past week that I do not like. The other day, I came home and Frank was limping. I asked, "Why is Frank limping?" Joseph said Frank ran into the table...since when did dogs limp after running into the table? Did it step on him? The worst that would happen is that Frank would look embarrassed and go on with his day. Before I tell you what happened last night, I will tell you what I know. Joseph does not know the difference between Frank and Oreo's bark. He came home one day and Frank was barking at him. He kept on telling Oreo to stop barking. Oreo doesn't bark, she doesn't even let anyone know when she is in pain. Last night, Joseph told me he locked up Oreo because she would not stop barking at something across the street. I know damn well Oreo is quiet as a mouse. When I went into the house, Frank did not greet me like an excited dog would. He was sulking and I had to call him a few times to get him to move from his spot. This is not normal. Normally when he is not feeling well, he lounges on the couch or will not leave my bed. Something dramatic happened and the dogs cannot tell me what it was. After much thought, I placed the dogs back into my room again. I am concerned about the heat harming them. I have the fan running, but I am worried that it will not help. My hope is that he will get the point that I know what happens in my house when I am gone. He has been quite disrespectful. He has been smoking in the house and I can smell it when he opens his bedroom door. Even after I had mentioned a few times I had one pay day, he still ate my food. He became butt hurt when I locked my food in my room. Hopefully, me locking things up will inform him AGAIN that I do not condone with bad behaviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment