Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sometimes I Wonder How I Do It

Right now my mind is a little numb. Little by little, I have been cleaning up the house. Today, I was organizing my room. It fascinates me how long I tolerated the bullshit in my house. I have not found anymore pills in the house. This is good because that was driving me nuts. The other thing that was driving me to drink were the cigarette butts. I find those at random. There is a pile of them under the fridge. Supposedly, my house was a mess and he tidied it up...it is clean now that I had an opportunity to clean up the place. The file cabinets are cleaned up and the paperwork is in one pile. Everything is back where it belongs. I have been throwing away everything from my past relationship that was cluttering up the room. In my spare time, I have been writing. That would be a reason why I haven't been here often. I finished with a rough draft of my ghost story, I will be typing that up and submitting it on Triggerstreet and Writerscafe. I started working on one of my science fiction stories, I found a new twist and characters will be added. It's going to be a good book, I can already tell. I have been strongly debating about continuing my education. I saw some information on a MFA. I really don't know if I want to make the bill higher than it is. I need all kinds of stuff. I need three letters of recommendation and 30 pages of fictional work. I write more about history than fiction, so that might not be the best. I don't know what I want. I know that I do not want to participate in college debt. I want to rebuild my social life now that it has been completely annihilated. Oh well, the ones that are gone do not need to be in my life anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment