Monday, August 27, 2012

That Quiet Place

I have been trying everything I can to do what is free. I re-discovered the library. Somehow it was long lost, but it still exists. Most people say that you cannot find anything there. Well, if you want to conduct research I noticed the library lacks information. Strange. I have found interesting movies and they have television series. I found a couple of good flicks. One was Beginners. It's an adorable film with Ewan McGreggor and a terrier. It's about a guy who seems to be rebuilding his life after the death of his parents. He meets this girl, who in the beginning is mute. I adore the film! Then I checked out Crazy Heart and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I still shop for movies, I keep my eyes peeled for stuff that is cheap. I found the first and second season of 3rd Rock From the Sun for $4 a piece. I have been bartering books and music. I had a great trade and received Abby Road by the Beatles. For the most part, I have been trying to stay home. I can't help but leave the house because I hate being inside all of the time. Stuff keeps falling apart. The faucet in the kitchen needed a new piece. The bathtub drain is really slow, I used an entire bottle of Draino and it is still slow. I have to wait until payday. I also have to wait until payday to change the oil, but my car is insisting on changing the oil. I reduced my bills by $10. I became a Cricket customer. Their service seems to work great in my house. Sprint told me that I would not pay an early termination fee. If they do charge me, I will have a nice long talk with BBB...again. If only I can change the fuel service on my car for something cheaper...

No comments:

Post a Comment