Saturday, October 31, 2009

Frank's The Man

Frank has always been the center of attention. It doesn't matter if he has a good hair cut or if he hasn't had a hair cut in a while. People love him. He has a unique personality and a distinct look. Today was his day.
I went to the vet in Boise to get his nails done. I have decided not to go to anyone in Nampa. I think someone in town had messed up his nails. The vets over in Nampa have been quite rude the last couple times I had visited. So, I see the same vet that had seen my cat Lucky ages ago. He was given a treat. Frank doesn't take cookies from strangers. When he was getting his nails done, he whimpered through the whole ordeal. No yipping, thank goodness. One vet hugged and kissed him the whole time. At the end of it all, I didn't have to pay anything.
We go to Petsmart and do a little shopping. There were puppies everywhere today. Everyone had to stop and pet Frank. The cashier gave him a cookie.
Then we go for a stroll downtown tonight. I wanted to do something a little different for Halloween. Just about everyone noticed Frank. Poor dog, he was dressed as a pumpkin. Oh look! A dog!
A foreign family stopped us dead in our tracks. The baby wanted to see Frank. Frank kept on walking away from her. I don't think he is used to people that small. They were getting a little over excited. I felt a small vibration through the leash. He was growling. One of them asked if the baby could see the leash. Nope, he might run away. I thought they might steal him as well. We parted ways. The baby wanted to follow us.
Another person stopped him to pet him. The last couple we ran into wanted to give Frank a bone. So, the lady gave us a dollar to give him one.
We made it home. Now everyone is pooped, it has been a long day. Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment