Saturday, October 24, 2009

Need Some Sleep

I haven't gotten much sleep. I have woken up at about 3am every morning. I have been stressed out and having weird dreams.
Going to the witness stand was a bit surreal. I never did it before. All we did was talk about the speed of the motorcycle going down the road before he collided. Never once did they mention whether the lady going into oncoming traffic not having the right of way. It doesn't matter how fast the motorcycle was going. Yeah, he was gaining speed, he just turned from another street. No he wasn't doing tricks. The lady drove in front of him, she is at fault. End of story.
The day before yesterday, I had a dream that I went to court. Everyone from my team and Jerry Sienfeld was there. They had witnessed an accident at a Sonic. I don't know how I know this, but there was a girl there wearing a Sonic shirt. Before anything could get started, I wake up to an arm trying to wake me up.
Paul had an unusual inquiry. See, a few days ago he gets this crappy big screen tv from Craigslist. He sold it for cheap for someone else to deal with. Even though he sold it, he was asking me questions about it in the wee hours of the morning.
"Honey, is the television working?" he asked me.
I am trying to wake up at this point, I am thinking what happened to the television? I ask him, "Which tv? It should be working."
"Mama, the big tv."
I look at the tv in the room, " It's right there."
"No, the big one, in the living room."
"The big one is in the room, you are talking in your sleep." At this point I am understanding he already got rid of it. What would he care if it is working or not.
"No, Mama, the big one in the living room."
It was kind of funny. He remembers asking me about the tv. Last night was even more aggravating. Here we still are having issues with the big guy using other people's things and piling dishes in the sink to the point that the cupboards are empty. He also bitches at people for staying up late yet he will knock on my door at about midnight to ask about the Internet and the heat. His room does get too cold and too hot.
I go to sleep last night early. I don't have my computer right now, it is in the shop again. I get woken up at 2:37 am. It is Jeremiah wanting the heat to be turned on. I go to turn it on and it is about 78 degrees in the house.
I go back to my room and the sink is stuffed to the brim. Why should I be walked all over and put up with this? I call his name and tell him he needs to do his dishes. I can't freaking cook my food nor eat it.
I believe I have woken up others. Zach and a girl goes outside as well as Paul. They come back in and start messing with the tv in the living room. I am already wide awake so I help them get their picture. Everyone decided to keep Jeremiah up since he has been so considerate to keep us awake.
He finally did his dishes this morning. Then I had to get up at the butt crack of dawn so I can finish my paperwork for U of P. A lot of stuff has been done and accepted. I shall start doing the school thing here on November 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment