Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Woo Court

After four and a half years, I go to court. That is quite some time and I am a little shocked that it is going to take place.
Every time I called to check on it, I mysteriously am not on the witness list. Which I have been okay with due to the fact I am in the middle of my assessment.
I am not starting off very well. I am told not to worry. I have to worry, my stats is what got me in trouble in the first freaking place. I have to worry about it now or I am never going to figure anything out. If I don't figure anything out, I am not going to last.
I have yet to hear from the health department about where my illness came from. I don't know if it is being investigated. I have a pretty good idea on who did it. I should have turned around and walked away from the restaurant. When I walked in the whole place was a hazard. There was a cord for a vacuum laying on the floor. The mop bucket was in the middle. If they didn't get anyone by tripping them, they got people by poisoning them.
I am trying to talk to someone about my house payment. Even with getting rent it does not help. By getting room mates, the other bills go up. I tried to lower my cell phone bill. In turn I used a ton of minutes dealing with EVERYTHING going on at the same time last month. So, my phone bill took up a good chunk. My water bill went up because Andre the Giant seems to think he needs to take two showers a day. He also eats a lot so dishes are being washed all day long.
With the transition to the new job, long waiting periods for a new room mate, bills going up, I have to do something. I want to lower my payment. It probably won't happen because the "interest rate is too good." What the freak ever. The value of my house went down by $20,000 and I didn't get my $25,000 grant. Something has got to give. I am so sick of this house bullshit. I don't think I even should have got one.
If something doesn't happen, I am going to overdraft again and lose more of the retirement fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment