Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

I think I got Valentine's covered already. I got some gifts from my sweetie. My sweetie got some goodies from me. I got him some new clippers.
For the past couple of months, I have been getting him some new things that are greatly needed. I would fork out money to buy him some insurance but I probably would not have enough. I got him a coat and some new shoes. I am always getting him some clothes. I take good care of him.
I was ready to go to work. I wasn't going to have a day off until Friday. I woke up to a very sore throat. I started to think about it as I took a shower and as I thought about kicking Paul's ass for subjecting me to a scary movie. I am going to be talking for days straight. Would it be beneficial for me to go talk on the phone with a sore throat? No, I have to take some cold medicine and sleep. I decided to take it easy day one of my cold and then go to work.
I called the attendence line. I was kind of in for a shock, an actual person answered the phone. I was prepared to dial in numbers that will indentify me. I have been doing that for a long time. This was kind of nice, in case someone is loopy and cannot enter numbers. I was releived. I told her I was surprised to speak to a real person. As soon as I am off the phone, Paul scolded me and told me that I wasn't supposed to be laughing and joking. Well, I wasn't joking and I did chuckle. I was being friendly, there's no harm in that. It doesn't mean I don't feel like crap.
I have been in my pajamas all day. I slept until probably about 10:30 am. I decided to get up and sit in a quiet room and do activity that did not require me to speak. My homework. I have a paper that is due today. Right now, the spell checker is taking it's sweet time to check my writing. So, I have been reading articles for my final project.
Hopefully, I'll be feeling better. I have been drinking nothing but Theraflu because it is all that I have. I need to do some shopping for some stuff. I really don't feel like leaving the house. I'm going to see if I can take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment