Saturday, February 13, 2010

Paul's Mom

I am here as a witness to things that are going on. Based on evidence, I think Paul's mom is up to no good. It is probably an evil thing for me to do to go off on some one's mother. I would be annoyed if someone did that to mine. My mom isn't wicked as most moms out there.
At about 8:00am, Paul received a call from his mom. It is the most ridiculous message I have heard. She goes on saying that she doesn't understand why Paul is such a troublemaker and she has done everything she can to help him. Help him? She has been nothing but a scumbag to him. She is scum. Scum, scum, scum. She says that she does not know why he would ask for $4,000. He doesn't ask for money, lady. When he does ask for money it isn't EVEN that much. Not even close. She snibbles that his grandfather just died and he should not be doing this to grandma.
About an hour later, his sister left a message. She goes on and on that she is in law enforcement and tells him he needs to clean up his act. Clean up what act? He has been here working on things in my house. He has been putting up with bullshit from his mom and the mother of his child. He has been trying to get a job. He ended up in an emergency room last summer. He needs to see a dentist and he cannot afford to go. I don't know how much cleaner you can get. She tells him that if he calls asking for money again, she will have the law involved. She told him to never call anyone in the family again. She is talking with a tough voice yet she is childish. She is far away, I doubt she would do this in person. She also snibbled about grandpa just dieing and he should not be doing this to grandma. Law enforcement? These people should be looking for evidence before passing judgement. He was sleeping all morning, I was home all morning. He made no such phone call.
Without investigating what is going on, they proceed to commit defamation of character. They go to the mother of his child telling her that he has many warrants out for his arrest. Meanwhile, I convince him to go to the police and file a report. While he was there, his mom was telling Brie all of this. So, if he has all of these warrants and he is filing a report, why is he not being arrested? Because there are no warrants.
Before, his mom had called the police to find Paul. She lied to the cops and said that she needed to talk to Paul because his grandparents were ill. They were not, she was just trying to cause drama. If I see a cop looking for Paul, I will make sure that he presses charges on her for stalking and harassment. Stalking is illegal in all states as far as I know.
Paul is still confused. I tell him, call her. For all we know she was called by a scam artist and it is going on. She is an old lady that just lost her husband. People are out there to take advantage of the situation. He called her. It turns out someone posing as him called asking for money. See? What did I tell you? I'm a smart girl.
His mom is still acting suspicious of the whole situation. She stated that she is trying to protect her mom. The no contact order is going to be in process here really soon. She thinks that she can call around and spreading rumors and threatening him with the law. I tell him, "It's your turn. Get her, get her now."
This is the situation with his mom. She steals. She left her son at a hotel by himself without any money. She took all of his money. She stole his car. This woman is potentially dangerous. She is someone that will commit fraud.
She ruined his fatherhood and his work. She went to Health and Welfare and told them that he was doing drugs. Something is the matter, nobody looks for facts. He ended up losing his job because of it.
To boot, I have witnessed something that she did twice. Back when I first started to date Paul, she was supposed to help him with a cell phone bill. She changed her mind. Recently, she acted like she was making amends. She said she was going to help Paul pay his cell phone bill. I warned him that she won't pay. Then she didn't pay his bill.
This bitch is going down. I am under the impression that his mother was the one that had someone call and ask for the money. He told her that she needs to have the police look into the calling record. She throws a fit, "Why do I have to do that?" Something is going on and I think she is behind it.
I have convinced him that action needs to be taken. I am willing to pay for a no contact order on her. Everything needs to be investigated. She is going to get the picture that nobody is screwing around. She will understand that there needs to be proof. She will understand that she can no longer harass her son.
It may be something that is none of my business. However, I am sick of hearing it. I am sick of seeing people walk all over my boyfriend. I'm not fighting for him, I'm giving him motivation to fight back. If he is going to be in my life, things that are going to be an inconvenience are going to be taken care of.

2 comments: