Saturday, February 13, 2010

Issue

I think I may end up posting three blogs today. I have different things on my mind. Why don't we start with school and work?
I have overtime that is scheduled at random. I thought I would have yesterday off and work today. I either read the schedule wrong or I was rescheduled. I was off later than expected. I had a school project due last night.
My projects are due by midnight. Okay? I have to post two responses a day while I am at it. If my schedule changes, I have to find a way to fit school into it.
I don't mind if I work overtime. However, it is excessive. It is random. The overtime shifts are too long and I would rather they would be at least 4 to 5 hours. I am scheduled to work overtime on Wednesday. This means that I will be working for 5days in a row. This is going to kill me.
What I think I am going to do is work on school when I don't have anything due. I am going to have to tell my job to take it easy on the overtime so I can get things done. I have to find a way to make a house payment. I have to go to Boise to drop off a payment before I am being held hostage again by my job.
This is a predicament of mine. I was up all night last night trying to get quizzes done. They were confusing. I was confused. I call my academic counselor, I either need to get more time or quit my job. It was late and I could not call anyone to help make sense of the questions that were being asked. I am annoyed. I really need to do something and I have no clue what to do. I'm at wits end. Both my new classes are driving me nuts and my new job is being a pain in my ass. I thought that school would be at my pace and it is not.

No comments:

Post a Comment