Saturday, February 13, 2010

Idaho Power is a Monopoly

If I was to have a different company, I would have someone other than Idaho Power and Allied Waste. Those are two companies that need to be audited.
I have a hard enough time paying the bills. Switching jobs and room mates is not making anything easy. Less power will be used now that one is gone. Now, to enforce energy saving habits in everyone. Stop leaving the lights on, you nimrods. Try eating more healthy, because cooking all day makes the power bill go up. It also makes the sewage bill go up. Cutting back on all that will make your heart condition better. Think about it.
Idaho Power has made the bill go higher. Citizens of Idaho are turning it into a big conspiracy theory. People are going off about how Idaho Power is being rude to them and saying that the price increase is for their Christmas bonus. I myself, think it is something else. Idahoans are just going off on a paranoid tangent.
I went ahead and paid the bills that I could not afford. I am thinking that Idaho Power will be the culprit of more people losing their homes. As I am paying the high bills, more information is turning up.
Idaho Power had went to the utilities commission and they were given the approval to increase the rates. I doubt they would do this for a bonus, unless they lied.
I also have been noticing the Idaho Power guys have been working on stuff around the neighborhood. I start to think that they are putting in some new goodies. Which I am okay with. At least they are doing something with the money. I don't like the fact that since I have been paying them for so long, I have to chip in an extra $100 a month to do this? My house isn't very big and I don't use very much electricity at all. My electrical bill during the winter averages $30. The gas bill is what is excruciating. Luckily, I have assistance on the gas and I am tempted to get assistance for the electrical.
I continue to pay the high bill. I get a message from Paul that the Idaho Power person was there. The electricity was shut off. The idiot put the heavy garbage can right in front of the door. This action was uncalled for and he really needs to be put on a discipline action. For all the prick knew, he probably would have been blocking a poor old lady from letting her dog out. The garbage can was not in the way of the meter and he had no right to block an exit. No right.
I called and placed a complaint on him messing with things in the back yard. When I looked outside, there was a new meter. I think it is great because there will probably be more accurate readings.
He still didn't need to block anyone from going outside. I have yet to hear back from these guys. I doubt I will. I wish there was a solar power company or just a different company altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment