Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Please

I finally received my grade for my other class. I got an A! I'm tempted to post my presentation on here. It is pleasant. Yes, yes, I have a taste for color. Colors are yummy. She liked it.
Now, to take on my new class. One has too much information everywhere. I can't just have one window open. The other one, well, everyone is confused and it's the end of the world because part of the syllabus is missing. ooooh nooooo!! Topic for my thesis, was Abe Lincoln a racist bastard? Who knows. The other topics will be homelessness and the right to access birth control. I am set out to conquer the world.
I went to court today. I have never been to anything like it before. I was lost. I was told which room I would be in and to go ahead and enter. I sat in there for a good two hours waiting for everyone else to be served papers. They were quite delicious.
In the long run, I am scheduled to go to court. Running a red light can be proved wrong. I sure hope so. Otherwise, my bill is going higher on a credit card that I just paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment