Saturday, October 23, 2010

Circus

I wish I could just get a different energy resource instead of messing with Intermountain Gas or Idaho Power. Idaho Power is a scam, they turned up the price by $200 a month last winter just to upgrade the meters. Thanks for making it hard to pay the gas bill which is about $200 during a time when I was going through a hardship.
Never pay for a house warranty. If there was any advice I would give, never buy a warranty. They do not do crap for you. I had things that I thought was under the warranty and it says that it is covered. They will come back and say that you owe them because they do not cover it. What exactly do they cover? Nothing.
Gas is the worst energy source. If I had any power and money, I would switch everything out for something else. Even better, I should not have bought the house if I understood what a fiasco it is to fix ANYTHING. People are lazy as hell over here. LAZY.
The first time my gas went out, I had no idea who to call. Intermountain Gas? No. I had to call and call and call to find someone to come and fix it. This was August of last year. It is nothing but a big scam. The guy came over and charged $233 to repair it.
He took a bunch of stuff off and put different parts on. He said it would be under warranty for longer than a year. The next month rolls buy and it is doing the same exact thing. It isn't under warranty for him and fix it again. The paperwork is the most important thing to keep, I had it and it said he has to fix it free if it stopped working again.
Today it is not working, again. I called Overall Plumbing and they said it was out of warranty. Scam artist, I will never go back to you again. The people that are more affordable cannot come over today because I have to work. I cannot call in because I am the only one that closes. Go figure.
There is one that advertises 24/7, guess what? They are not 24/7. They said that they would not be here until Monday. What the fuck??? People, what the hell is wrong with you? Why do you have to make it complicated to keep warm water? It is starting to get cold outside and you are making me jump through hoops just to get something fixed.
What makes me even more upset is my dad. I tried to get in touch with him so I can get assistance with getting in touch with someone that is not going to charge me a ton of money. I am never ever ever ever going to call him again to help me with anything. He kept on saying he could be here, hey great but I need help locating a technician that can be here after 11:30pm. Look, my room mate works. I cannot leave him a note about the water heater being a piece of shit. I cannot stay home because I work alone on Saturday. I do not have very much money. I can only afford maybe $100and that is it.

2 comments:

  1. a very good investment is the on demand hot water heater, cost more but in the long run way better. no hot water heater, no tank. makes space foe another closet. you might also use insperational words such as lawyer, law suite, and better business bureau .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to be using the magic word "lawyer" and "Better Business Bureau" on Advance Heating and Cooling. They nearly killed me and my room mate.

    ReplyDelete