Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sprint Customer Service



What we see here, is a person who went from level one to level three because an agent did not know when to stop. I never had AOL, but I have had service that has the same problem. Qwest does it, they ask one million questions that they call an interview to sell more crap. Sprint does it and they try to give you credit to sign up for longer, whoever falls for that has no logic.
September, I upgraded my phone. I never knew it dropped calls until people finally started to call it a little over 30 days later. It never dropped on anyone else because I was not at home.
Whenever I call when I am home, it drops phone calls like hot potatoes. On top of it, it acts funny. I didn't notice this until the other night. The phone was lighting up and showing the time. It did nothing else. Lo and behold, these text messages show up and someone was asking if I was mad at him. No, I wasn't mad it was taking the phone 20 minutes to give me a message. Great.
So, today I am feeling anxious. I have not heard from anyone, I have not seen any texts. I send a guy a message, I was thinking of deleting all of my online profiles because I am not getting anywhere with anyone. He told me that he sent me a message earlier. It is official, the Rumor touch is crap. My other Rumor did not drop calls and received texts. It was durable but not water proof. It was durable, believe me. The phone has been dropped and took a couple of trips across the room.
I called Sprint, the guy ask me how long it has been doing this. Well, I rarely get a phone call so I noticed this fairly recently. He told me that I was within the 30 day warranty. I told him I would go to the store and see if there is something different.
I go to the store. Wait for about 20 minutes for someone to help me. I am not within the 30 days. I am six days out of it. I am infuriated, Sprint has given me the run around again. NEVER upgrade with these people, NEVER.
I call them to give them a piece of my mind. The agent told me that I was outside of the warranty and the next person could do the same thing. I told her I wanted a supervisor because I am getting the run around. I take a break from school so I can fix the house, not mess with a cell phone.
I get a supervisor and he was a real ASSHOLE. I tell him the story and he gets snappy. He tells me I am being disrespectful and that he is trying to help and he cannot do it with me screaming at him. I told him I am not screaming at him and if he wants me to, I will. He gives me more lip and I tell him I want to speak with his supervisor.
He tells me that he can fix my problem. I told him no. He gave me more attitude, "Well, I will I will tell them that you are being uncooperative and that you are screaming at me." As I said, "Excuse me???" and asked for his identification, he put me on a hold. This pissed me off even more. I waited and waited. He was stupid enough to insult my intelligence as well as he was dumb enough to get back on the phone. So, I pushed his buttons back. I called him every racist name I could think of and told him that he never treats anyone like this.
He finally transfers me to another supervisor who was not being a shit like him. I yelled at her for 20 minutes and told her what the supposed supervisor did. I was not yelling until that prick got on the phone with me.
She finally got me to calm down. I told her that my agreement should be waived so I can go to another carrier that will give me respect. She told me that the text issue could be coming from another phone. Perhaps, but I think it is mine because of the weird thing it was doing the other night. Finally, we came to the conclusion that I need to take it to someone who can troubleshoot the phone. So, on my next day off, I'm headed to Boise to see if I can get down to the bottom of my phone problem.
Today, I gathered some twigs and tied them. I also clipped some stuff away in the garden. I apologized to the new guy for being bummed out. I haven't met him and I really want to. One of his daughters is terribly ill and he is taking care of her. Hopefully, she is on the road to recovery.

2 comments:

  1. i try not to yell at the person on the other end. when they get upset I just turn on the charm and tell them silently in my head that they are jerks. take that and some stuff.
    love you kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I wasn't yelling until he antagonized me.

    ReplyDelete