Sunday, October 3, 2010

More Time To Myself

At work and at home. My position consists of showing people where policies are and what they mean. Sometimes it is other people showing me things and helping me become more knowledgeable of products. I think there are a ton of cool products; I do not get to use them. I work ten hours a day and for the time being, I am exempt from overtime. Three days to myself...what to do.
I should sign up for overtime because I am going to need the hours in case Roger decides to move. Then I won't care if I am living alone. Maybe the occasional company, Mr. Kennedy?? How do you urge a man to come visit? I keep giving him sparklies to entice him, but he seems to be preoccupied. Sad, sad, sad.
As far as dating life goes...it just goes and never stays. I have one guy that seems to think he can tell me what to do. I think I am going to have to add a disclaimer about dating someone who is a writer and is online all day.
What happened was that you know who read my writing all the time and kept on throwing temper tantrums about things that had nothing to do with him. I would accidentally go to a website involving dating and he insisted that I was cheating. The new guy tells me to stay off of Plenty of Fish. Really? Did I say we were together? I think not. I do visit dating sites now and have every right to. If my schooling and job is disrespected, you are going to get the boot. If my writing is read, do so at your own risk. I do have some naughty stuff in there and, yes, about previous lovers. It's life, give me a break or hit the road.
It's my goal to live the human experience. That is the purpose of my writing and making videos. That is the reason why I get tattoos and piercings. Perhaps it is why I have a car and live independently in my own house.
School is going great. I finished writing my other essay last night. Now, I need to polish them off by adding quotes and citations. Then, it is break time. I do not have a break. I have to fix the shit that Paul did to my home and clean up the mess my tree made. I have to bundle a huge pile of twigs, if you want to join, you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment