Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mean Neighbor Lady

That is exactly what I am. I have come to the understanding that people like to trespass on my property whether I have a fence or not. The neighbor behind me thinks he can come into my yard. The kids next door think they can come into the yard.
I have lost a step ladder from the backyard. I have the other ladder inside. I do not have a shed nor can I afford one. I could make something on the patio but then I would not have a view of the backyard.
Roger told me that someone was wandering in the backyard at seven in the evening. Of course, this is a person that can not make an educated guess and exaggerates everything. He speculated that the woman he was dating was a cheater. He even said that the police were across the street yesterday. I do not believe the statements are true and I think he is paranoid.
Everyone knows about the cat problem. Every time I turn around, I have to scoop the yard. It is like I have a cat and clean a litter box every week, except for it is my yard and the cats are not mine. When people walk their dogs, they bring them to my yard so they can go to the bathroom. I yelled at one guy already when I came home one night. Then today, this girl with a Labrador was in my yard talking to the neighbor.
"Any reason you need to be in my yard?" I ask her. She said she was visiting the neighbor and then mimicked me. I scowl at her, "Get off my property!" I think she was a little shocked and scared as she quickly got out of my yard. My glare can pierce your heart, okidoki? Some people let my sweet demeanor trick them.
Sure, I am not nice. I am tired of people just going on my property just because they feel like it. Things have been stolen, I had a yard decoration stolen from the front yard. I am tired of scooping up after every one's animals. The only way to make it stop is to chew them out for being there.
The neighbor across the street is next. There is a couple renting a house down the road. The husband has attempted to hit on every female on the street. He even likes to walk into every one's yard. He tried to start a fight between me and Sandy. As if I don't have an issue already, right? He told her that Paul was coming over and I was crying on his shoulder.(Paul does come over, I do not cry on his shoulder. He will do yard work, borrow stuff, and fix the mower.)He then asked her, "Doesn't that make you want to kick her ass?" She told him she doesn't have anything against me. That right there, what he did, I consider it a threat. I think that should be a threat through a third party, I do not believe Nampa has any laws for that. I think I am going to ask them tomorrow.

1 comment: