Sunday, October 10, 2010

I Don't Know

I really don't know what to do with myself. I think it's because I have all of this overwhelming crap. I want to find someone I am compatible with even though someone I thought loved me ruined my home.
Plenty of Fish, not my cup of tea. People that I do not want to communicate with will not leave me alone. People I do want to communicate with do not talk to me for very long at all. So, I go to someplace I had left for Paul. My year book.
I go there I can bid on pictures and people can bid on mine. I can flirt and battle. I run across someone that I saw on plenty of fish.
He is asking me all of these questions. Oh yes, how come you never wrote me on plenty of fish. How the heck should I know? Maybe I can communicate with people easier on year book. What do you think? He asks questions, I almost think I made a mistake even trying to find a different venue. Yes, I was randy and wanted to flirt with you! He already knows I am shy and why I do not trust anyone right now. Older with some kids? Why not? Everyone I meet has kids.
Paper is due by midnight. I am full of anxiety. I have no idea about anything. Not a clue. I have no idea why I am looking for anyone. I think I want someone to sit and do homework with. I need someone to go for a jog with. I need someone to go grocery shopping with. Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment