Friday, April 9, 2010

At least I have a job?

Even though I have accomodations in, they still schedule me for overtime. Things are getting more difficult. I was forced into a class that is difficult for me. I did have a media class which is more fitting.
Both these classes have long writing assignments due at the same time. I don't know why you would need a writing assignment for a technical class. Word range from 500 to 1500 words. I cannot work overtime.
To add to the situation, the job switched the time card people. So, now I have to babysit my job 24/7 to make sure this is functioning properly. If I do not see my paycheck today, I am going to call the labor board.
It doesn't matter if I have direct deposit or not. These guys have a picky system and it didn't send my paycheck last week. The overtime has to be put in the other slot. Excuse the hell out of me if I didn't get trained on how to do the time card. How this all was handled was unprofessionally. The time card system is not effecient. I hope to God that idiot labor is not used for other assignments.
Anyway, I got to go. I have a test later today and I have some reading to do before I go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment