Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Interpreter

I am having some issue with my job. It's bad enough that there are no supervisors after three or on the weekends. It's bad enough they have me there all the time. The paychecks are not being sent.
It doesn't matter if I have direct deposit or not. The paycheck for some reason is not sent. Last time, I was putting the overtime in the wrong spot. It was never a problem before. Next, the time card was already submitted supposedly. With an old shift? They think I will fall for that? Again, my paycheck didn't arrive. Stephanie, the snotty bitch in payroll, told me that the time card was reset. It was not reset and I had to call the hiring agency about the problem. I told her I wanted a new assignment. She doesn't want me to quit. Well, issues need to be fixed.
I spent the morning planning and griping about what I need to do. For some weird reason, people who live in the room in the front think I am talking about them. Dumb ass, comes out and acts antagonistic.
"Is there a problem in here?" the idiot asked. I shook my head, it's none of his business. "I was going to do the dishes. I didn't know I had to do them every day."
"I WAS TALKING ABOUT MY JOB. IT'S GREAT THAT PEOPLE WANT TO COME OUT AND ANTAGONISE ME!!" I holler. He was being very antagonistic and his tone of voice would have me kicking his ass out the door.
To add to the equation of looking for a new job and needing to talk to my academic counselor about what class I want, I have to be looking for a new room mate so I can kick fat ass out.

No comments:

Post a Comment