Monday, April 5, 2010

Take it and run!!!

I have yet to hear about my grade in Critical Thinking. I'm sure I totally messed up. Stupid class, I think my brain is going to pop. I got an A- in Effective Essay Writing.
I missed a couple of points in discussion. I am not going to mess with it. The instructor pissed me off. You cannot ask her a question and not get sarcasm. I saw her do it to another classmate. Do I want to report it? Yep, hate last second changes as well. She had a split personality. One minute she is nice the next she is the damn devil.
Tomorrow, I go to court to fight my traffic violation. I think I will fail because too many people are against me. No proof that I ran a green light. Paul even forgot about the court date. I think I may as well pay the ticket.
Tonight, I start new classes. Read, read, read. Print, print, print. Beer, beer, beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment