Monday, April 5, 2010

Dog Abuse


Let me in!! Here is Cola staring through my new door.
Well, we babysat mom's dog. He was a good dog. He was good when he wasn't pacing, harrassing Logan, or licking his paws. He didn't want to eat very much for a couple of days. He drove the room mate crazy. I would have taped some footage of him stalking the cat, but I was doing homework.
I have made an improvement since my shift changed. I can't say much for my projects yet. I was working on my final project as I was working massive overtime. I had to work today and it was boring. I think I was waiting for a call for fifteen minutes each time.
Work, well, it seems to be improving. Maybe I am. I am about ready to find something different. I hope I see my paycheck tomorrow or I will raise hell.
I am thinking of making a petition for cat control. Every time I step out the door, there is a fresh pile of cat shit. These animals are relentless. I used Critter Ridder, cat stop, and chicken wire. I would rather have mice than these creatures. Think about it, these cats carry diseases that humans can get. They have respitory issues, nerve issues from inbreeding, and ring worm. Like I said, I would rather have mice.
I want to annoy my nieghbors. Their kids are starting to scope out the house. I know someone is going to slip up and not lock the door. Lately, I have been thinking of throwing some catnip into their yard. Or maybe, getting a rooster. Hmm, no ordinance on having roosters.

No comments:

Post a Comment