Friday, April 30, 2010

Need a Vacation Button

Now, Jeremiah is moving out. Hurray, no more griping from Paul. Oh yeah, the stench will be gone to. Now, I need to find another room mate. This is going to take a while.
I am confused about school. The individual does not understand that you don't just switch stuff. I don't care if it was part of the regular curriculum. It wasn't there to begin with. I am way confused because she told me that I should try a business degree. Really, I'm not interested. She switched class because it wasn't in my best interest to have both of the hard classes together. I really don't know what I got myself into. I never really planned on going back to school, honest. I can't believe how much pressure there is. I'm not happy.
I went to work today after having an argument about the path I want to take. I wasn't ready for a technical class, I didn't appreciate every thing being arranged. The class was bad timing due to the fact that my job is being an inconsiderate prick. Overtime was supposed to be going down by an hour. What did they do? They scheduled me until after 9pm, umm, hello??? I commute and I have accommodations in. Freaking idiots from hell. Not to mention that I was scheduled for too much overtime. I was scheduled for about 9 hours, this is three hours more than what they are supposed to do. Now, instead of babysitting the paycheck, I have to catch people in the morning. This is absolutely ridiculous.
I long thank-you letter is in order for the interview. I need out of this hell hole...now.

No comments:

Post a Comment