Sunday, April 11, 2010

WOOHOO

I wish my jobs felt this victorious. I got my score today, finally! I have an A- in Critical Thinking! I have passed four classes so far.
I got my score card from work, I barely made an improvement. If only my quality score would reach 90. I am just below it. Wouldn't a B count for quality? Sheesh.
I called the staffing agency, I want a new assignment. I am going to get burned out. My paycheck didn't make it in time again. In fact, I received two checks for the same week. I don't have enough time to babysit my time card. The final straw was the overtime I was scheduled for on Wednesday until 8pm. That is really effed up, I already worked overtime on Thursday. This would be 7 days in a row. I have classes that are more difficult.
Granted, people will say, "Anything you want, Jen." It makes me feel guilty because I have so many needs. I am getting really cranky. I left a message and I was about near tears near the end of it. I'm frustrated. I feel like I live at work. I would be more than happy to work overtime. I also need my sleep. I want to be able to meet goals and I have done better since I have been at work less. I want to keep my grades up. I was looking hopeless because I was getting D's in class.
I know I like my job. However, I feel so much anxiety. I always have to worry if I will get fired again for not meeting goals. I worry if I have to spend time looking for another room mate and another job.

No comments:

Post a Comment