Monday, April 20, 2009

Happiness

I was doing totally awesome. Again I feel threatened which made me feel down. After a call from someone who apologized after my every attempt. I don't feel like I can do anything right.
Yeah, America, a great country. Idaho apparently is not America. Idaho is a right to work state. This means you have no right to work. A boss can treat their employees however they want. They can go around threatening every one's job simply because they didn't get paid enough. Any stupid reason can be found to make an innocent by stander lose their job.
I was so sick on Saturday, I didn't remember to change bags because the one I was using broke. I was so sick, I didn't check the schedule. For all I knew, I was scheduled to come in the wee hours of the morning. I had some time so I did what many would do, I went to Target.
I found little strawberry kits and cheap garden stuff. I grabbed Prince's new album. I am so pleased. The music was excellent. I also got a free bag. All of this made me giddy. For a few hours.

1 comment:

  1. This I found to be true. Happiness is not to be found in a shopping cart, it is fleeting at best.

    ReplyDelete