Sunday, April 12, 2009

Me and My Dreams

I have always had weird dreams. For two days straight I had realistic, stressful dreams. The other night I dreamed that I had rented a house down the road that I had not put my notice of moving. They had months worth of rent that was not paid for and I racked up a $3,000 bill. Probably would have been more than that.
Last night I had a dream of a highway that everyone had a hard time driving on. I saw a motorcycle crash. I saw this green Tempo spin across the road in front of me. Then up the highway in a corner was a maroon mini van that had slammed into the wall. Beside the van was a family and a child laying on the ground. I was kind of creeped out. I didn't feel like driving but I had to anyway.
I have been addicted to games online again. I have been playing Yoville. I don't know if it has a theme song but I made one up...kind of. I sing along with the background music, " Yoville! Yoville! Yo yo Yoville!." When ever Paul and I are wandering around we talk about going to Yogo King and Yo in the Box or Yodonald's. We may even swing my Yowes. It goes on and on. It makes me wish that it was as easy as clicking on the factory button and getting a couple hundred dollars of cash. All you have to do is go into work every six hours!
I have been trying to catch my brother in the game of phone tag. Echo is becoming overwhelming. He tore up the plastic in his kennel. He eats stuff up and he makes a mess afterwords. I am not talking about in chunks of toys. Though, I may say that it looks like a tennis ball exploded all over the house. Along with fillings of random toys.
I am finally over my cold. My doctor had said it was a three week cold that had been going around. She prescribed me these clear pearl pills that I had to take three times a day.
I have been fighting to keep things looking great at work. As difficult as it is. I tried so hard today, I figured that I have to do every single thing myself. I actually got Easter off. am not sure if there are any big plans for the day. I am thinking of making meat loaf. I will have the next four days off. I am going to make sure my home owners exemption is done. The idiots there never know what they are talking about. They told me last time it was too late to do my exemption and then they said I already got it submitted and once it is in, it is always in the system. Yeah, right. If I got a nickle for every time they were being laid back I would be a rich girl.
The garden is coming along okay. We had to put a fence around it because Echo keeps ripping it up. We have some purple beans growing. I had a possessed moon flower that I left outside overnight by mistake. Now I have to start over on the poor thing. Poor Marvin. We had squash started and some colorful bell peppers. Tomato plants are starting to get spiky leaves. Going to start again on the corn. The water is running out back. Have the ground covered with pesticides and grass seed and the weed killer is next. Got the lawn mower up and running. Got a project started for the side walk. Yep, all amped for summer. The backyard is looking awesome. Got a patio set and have been putting the chiminea to use.

1 comment: