Thursday, April 16, 2009

On the Run

I have had the past four days off and I go back to work tomorrow. What? I didn't even get a chance to visit anyone or really call very many people.
I have been busy running around. I did so much running around I didn't even get a present for Shannon's baby shower. She is having a girl and I found a super cute gift to go buy.
I have been using cash I got from some windows to go get some bricks. A walk way is being made. The reason would be is that there is a cheesy trench that was dug around the house. Mud flings all over the place when the lawn is being watered. It's difficult to mow and the weeds seem to love it.
I have been trying to find a way to make Frank eat again. He is being picky. I went to get Science Diet and nothing worked. I let Frank try a sample of Echo's food and he seems to be eating it. He is driving me crazy. This isn't the first time this is happening. When I first moved in, he had an eating disorder. I got him to start eating after I gave him a cookie each time he finished his food. This time, it didn't work. We quit giving him cookies and table scraps.
I had been cleaning house. It has been a while since I had done some cleaning. Nobody else really cleans house except for me and maybe Paul.
I have done so much running around I don't even know where my time off went. Now I feel anxiety because I don't know what the out come of me being away will bring. I just hope that I did well and that Paul will find a job soon.
I gave up on posting ads in the Statesman. They charge way too much. I remember the first time I placed and ad just months ago it was WAY cheaper. Then the next time it cost $21. Then recently it cost $25. They had the brass to write an article how they laid off one measly person. I am never going to pay to put anything into their crumby paper anymore. Nobody seems to want to post anything in there and there is no reason to even read it. Most of the articles are running about a couple of paragraphs long anymore. You can post it for free online. However, the scientists from South Africa and England are out to get me.

1 comment:

  1. scooty eats Benefil. Schnauzers are prone to pancreitis, so watch the table scraps

    ReplyDelete