Sunday, April 12, 2009

No no Notorious

I finally got to rent The Day The Earth Stood Still. Got to watch some previews. I really want to watch the Wolverine movie. Like really bad. It looks pretty darn good. Then I saw some interesting trailers for movies I didn't even know existed.
That's what happens when you don't work at a movie theater for a while. Which is something I would rather be doing right now. I can't afford to. I would have to raise rent and get more room mates. No room mates have been responding to my ad. Exept for an older gentleman and a single father who wanted a temporary place.
Anyways, I saw a preview called Notorious. It is about the Notorious B.I.G. I am not a fan. I only like two songs. It looks pretty good. I like it when you call me big poppa, throw your hands in the air like your a true playa.
Then I saw the most exciting trailer. The cult continues...a Donnie Darko sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!! I highly emphasize --> ! This is about the little sister and it is through her eyes.
Coming to DVD soon. Some stuff being released on the silver screen is stuff I would like to watch. I would like to watch that Fast and Furious movie and Watchmen. I kind of want to watch that live action G.I. Joe movie. It looks kind of wicked.
I went to the theater the other day and I watched Two Lovers. The other movies playing at the Flicks looked kind of bland. Two Lovers looked kind of boring but it actually was quite good. I hate Gweneth Paltrow but she put on the best performance of her life. She played a pill popping gold digging drama queen. The movie was too true to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment