Wednesday, April 29, 2009

If I Was a Little Kid Today

It seems that Health and Welfare want to kidnap every one's children. In most cases rightfully so. Many more cases they need to mind their own damn business. Or other people need to mind their own business.
I read the news about women leaving their children behind. There was one where there was a tween babysitting and called the police because their mother was out all the time. There was another where a young mother left her baby home alone. For God's sake! Bring your child with you. If you can't find a sitter stay home and play with the kids. Kids like to play, honest.
Athena got off lucky, this time. Those women made it to jail, where she did not. Her kids were taken away. There is a conspiracy going on behind it. It appears that a bus driver is stalking her. She was near when the driver said that she was not. The same foster parents have the children from before. I really do not trust these people that are foster parents. There is something so wrong about them. They are messed up in the head. I almost think that these people are using the system to kidnap the kids. As screwed up as the system is, it is a possibility. It seems as though no background check is done.
Dad said that she is being racially profiled which I find to be total bullshit. She is being profiled because she is a young single parent. She is being profiled because she had sex. The women that were in the paper were not black, they were white. The people that I know personally that go through the same exact situation are white. Paul has had problems with the system and still is. These people have a mental issue going on. There are laws, yet people lie.
Many things do not make sense. There were things in the past that would have had me taken away. The whole thing seems absurd. When I was young, I was left home alone. I took advantage of it because I got to practice being dependent. It probably depends. I am pretty darn trustworthy and I have been trusted to do many things on my own. There were many points in my life when people should mind their own business and Health and Welfare should be smart enough to recognize it.
When I was going to high school, dad was trying to rent out my room. I was upset because I would have my room. I did cry about it. I was a kid, I could do so. This teacher went off and called the authorities and told them that I was saying that I was suicidal. It was the wrong thing to do. Any teacher who accuses a person of being suicidal should lose their job. Seriously. But that may be another topic for some other time. As far as I know, that teacher is not working at that school anymore.
A bus driver? That would be the same as telling a teacher to mind their own damn business. This person stated that they waited for 40 minutes. Really?? Hmm, let me think. A bus driver doesn't stay that long waiting for a kid. Gee, open the door look. Hey, the kids are not their close the door and drive off.
Then again, there may be more to the story. Conspiracy I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment