Thursday, June 4, 2009

Allied Waste II

These people are scum and I want a different company to pick up my trash. Allied Waste has crappy service and are very lazy and have the tendency to lie.
Monday night, I put out my garbage. Tuesday is garbage day. I was home all day Tuesday and heard garbage cans in the neighborhood. About 7 pm, I go and grab my garbage can. This was the same time that Paul was home. The garbage can was full and it was too late to call them.
I have to go to work the next day. I call them. "When is garbage day?" Keep in mind, this about the fifth time that I have called with this problem and the fifth time I had to go through bull and the run around. The lady stated Tuesday.
I told her that the garbage was not picked up again and if they don't start doing their work I will take my garbage and dump it on their property. She talks over me and starts to yell if I keep yelling that she will not be able to help me. During her RUDE interruption I spoke over her and told her that this problem is not stopping. The bitch snipped, "Good-bye!" and hung up on me.
I attempted to call back many times and this cunt kept on hanging up the phone on me. I called on my land line and she transferred me to a supervisor named Linda who was supposedly in a meeting. (This fact gets interesting here in a little bit)
I called from my land line and I got to talk to a guy. He went ahead and took down information and sent out another trash guy to come dump the garbage can. I told him the other person needs an attitude adjustment and needs to be reported.
At this point, I was ready to skip work and come and complain in person. It is stupid to treat a customer like this when the address is in the phone book.
Today, I get a call back from a manager. I have spoken with this individual before and from the conversation today I am believing that nobody at Allied Waste is in the correct occupation. The last time I spoke with this guy, he tried to play mental games and lie. Very interesting individual.
This morning, I get a call and I answer. The moment I pick up the caller hangs up the phone. I call the number back, hey stupid your number is on the caller I.D. Enid answers and is really snotty. She also told me that there was no supervisor named Linda. "Uh, who called you??" Well, your number and if Allied Waste continued to harass me I will call the police for prank phone calls. Before I knew it, she up and transfers me to the snide supervisor of Allied Waste.
He proceeded to tell me he kept going straight to my voicemail. He also mentioned that he tried reaching my land line. My land line does not have a voice mail and the moment the cell phone rang was the moment I answered. Nothing is malfunctioning on my phone. He also told me he kept on reaching a Joan King. Well, nobody else by that name has had that phone number and my name has been on the account for the past year.
I told him that I did not appreciate the way I was being treated and I am going to take my business elsewhere. Condescendingly, "How am I treating you?" Well, he was lieing to me and playing games. I pay my money to put up with this shit every other month??
I told him that I have been putting my garbage into the correct garbage can. I know how snooty they get about the garbage cans. Who would of thunk that collecting garbage was a high class job. I tell him my garbage cans go outside the night before. I saw no garbage trucks.
This is what he said, " Perhaps you thought you saw the recycle truck. Maybe you assumed that the recycle truck was the garbage truck."
I cut him off, " You are making assumptions about what I saw again, sir. There were no trucks that came down the alley to get my garbage. Garbage day is on Tuesday, my garbage was out on Tuesday."
He realized that he had spoken with me before. Before he could remind me of something I was already doing, I told him everything was where it needed to be. He got snobby and said how gross the last time was. Really? Then he clearly is not in the right occupation. Garbage is gross? Really??
Then he asked if anyone had come to get my garbage. Yeah, after I complained on Wednesday. He told me that he would check with the guys and come to where my garbage can "is" and see if there is anything wrong. He must think I am stupid. I stopped him before he got off the phone. Because, I put my garbage can away after garbage day, okay? The last time he did this, he came out AFTER I put my garbage can away and he made an instant assumption that I was not putting my can outside in the alley. I told him that once again so he wouldn't play that pointless card again. He is a scumbag, I will not tolerate him pulling the same crap as before.
He tried to make it look like they were the victim. He told me about what times they come out. Well, I put my garbage out the night before. I came out to get my garbage can in the evening Tuesday after 6pm. I was outside until 7pm. No trucks. My garbage can is still full and I have a witness to prove it.
This guy has an excuse for everything. The last time, the garbage can was too heavy and that was the only time I saw a note and this was the same can that I was told that could not be used after the fact. The previous excuse was that certain types of garbage cans can be used. The excuse this time, drum roll please...the guys get too hot. Ummmm, yeah, this has been going on since last summer and I never heard that last time. Clearly, the garbage guys are doing the wrong job. The lady that answered the phone and treated me like crap needs to be demoted to the position of a trash lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment