Monday, June 29, 2009

I Did Have Fun

I had fun at the reunion. The food was great. Seeing my family members was even more fun.
We left early so I could get up in the morning. I bought my first bag of firecrackers on the way home.
We decided to play with some of them. Frank is not afraid of firecrackers of all things. The smoke bombs were lit and thrown into the yard. Frank chases after them. We light the sparkly stick things, Frank wants one. A chicken was lit up. As is crackled and laid bright eggs, Frank tried to get it for us. Bad dog.
It's going to be an interesting fourth. I work that day until 9pm. Then when I get home, I will have to hide Frank inside so he won't chase anything he is not supposed to.

2 comments:

  1. It was good to see you too Jen, I was kind of looking forward to meeting Frank. Hope you can make it over to Elkton someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to see you and meet Paul. Hi Paul! Hi Jen! love you!!

    ReplyDelete