Monday, June 29, 2009

I Am Brilliant!!

After a couple days of being away from stress, I was stressed out yesterday. I know many people don't really care, but I need to air things out. That is what the blog is for. Sometimes.
Before I go to work, I am stressed out and want something intelligent to listen to. Nope. The news is full of stupid crap. The radio plays what everyone else is playing. I got the same drama that goes on, most of it anyway. Then I have my goofy boyfriend who keeps singing the same song over and over until I want to slap him. It's great to have funny stuff. I loosen up differently. I talk to the television. Which I have not done in a while.
I didn't get to sleep until late. We decided to get new locks for the house because Derek has vanished and still had the key. Then we got hungry so we had a late night snack. Before I go to work I go to the Human Bean and get me a coffee. These guys know who I am by now. So does Kyotos and the Tully's Coffee. I need to cut back on expenses. Anyways.
I make it to work. I put my things on the passenger side. I go to the passenger side to get my things. I do this because the parking is so tight even a compact car doesn't fit. Someone else comes into the parking spot right next to me. I was taking up space and everyone is on a schedule. So, I close my door and go to the other side. My things are still inside, only one problem, I locked the door. My coffee and muffin is inside. My purse and my keys and my phone are inside.
I don't have anyone that can open the door without breaking the window. The security guard can't get a hanger in through the top. I was seriously considering different employment about now. With the cell phone in the car, nobody can call me at work. Nobody, not even AAA. My guy is in Nampa, I don't remember his number. My mom is in Emmett and I only remember the land line. I don't know dad's number and he doesn't answer it anyway.
I call mom before I get on the phone. She called Paul. I went on my break and I am given a set of keys. I walk to my car, I rummaged through the set for the car key. It's not there. I go to the car. The doors are locked. My things moved from the passenger side to the floor on the drivers side. The car key, is beside the purse on the floor. I am fuming at this point. I am not going to be able to eat today and everyone is still far away. I may as well ask someone for a ride home.
I go to the phone. I only have a limited amount of time on my break. No time to mess with AAA and be late. I call mom and nobody is home and I have no other number to call. I don't get to call again until lunch time. Lunch time, I still have no access to food or my drink. Mom tells me that Paul brought the keys. Yeah, he did but the car key is not on the ring.
She gives me Paul's number. I call him and chew him out. The car key fell off the thing that I have it on. By the time anyone makes it, I am already back on the phone with no food in my belly. Granted, my associates were offering me assistance and money for food. How am I going to fit time into walking to Burger King and being by a phone to call people to come and help? The other thing to, I don't live in Boise anymore which makes it that much harder.
On my last break, my car key was at the security desk. I go get my things. I only have five minutes to eat half of my muffin and get back to work.
Yesterday went from an anxious day to a panicky day. I had the worst day ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment