Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

Friday was a free day for me. Instead of going to work to report my supervisors poor, condescending behaviour, I had dad over for dinner.
Then I remembered I wanted to catch the cherry festival. I have some cherries growing in my tree by the way. I'm pretty excited. A bunch of colorful stuff growing around the house.
We made it just in time for the two second parade. It gets shorter every year. I liked the recreational district thing. It was just two girls walking by with a banner. They were a little fat. Which says quite a bit about the recreation.
We went walking around the booths. We ran into one booth where there were these pretty bead necklaces. There sat Amy. She didn't recognize me until I came back for a second visit. Then we watched this cool Scottish thing. There was Jessie.
Even after a little break, I am still full of anxiety. I have to be ready to fight and look like it. My dukes are up.
I got a new room mate. These days the only people that are calling are people from Boise, old couples, single moms, young couples, and perhaps a huge portion of them are criminals. They are a dime a dozen. I think we should keep criminals locked away for good. They are screwing up the economy more than it already is. Get a life you idiots!
The guy we have living here has only been here for less than a week and is already a pain in my ass and getting kicked out. Within a few hours of giving him a key Rent A Center was giving me a call. I was put down as a reference by this chomo. He lied to me about where he worked. He told Paul he worked for a temp agency. He was also rummaging through my house and found Logan's cat nip. He tripped out and said he found marijuana. I told Paul he should have told him to roll a joint and smoke it.
He had permission to bring his dog over. It is a lab puppy. The dog is pretty cool, she can fetch. She only kills toys. The guy has already worn out his welcome here. He just up and left his dog and went camping. I had already mentioned I was done dog sitting.
I am really nervous about making him leave. I looked him up online. I don't know which Derek it is, many of the crimes listed make me uneasy. This ass wipe thinks this is ghettoville and he has another thing coming. I am not white trash and I am not some old woman to take advantage of.
Is there anyone decent out there anymore??? And is there a gang of bikers that I can have come scare the bajesus out of this prick?

2 comments:

  1. I'd come up with some of my boys but it is just a tad far away and we all have to work tomorrow, sorry. Hope things turn around for you.

    ReplyDelete