Friday, June 19, 2009

To Better Customer Service

Going to Walmart is a pain in the rear. You always have to go clear to another store to get what you want. When you need a customer service associate, it is like pulling teeth.
Seriously, you have to walk for miles and miles to find someone that is willing to help. I did say willing. Have you noticed when you walk through the door, you don't even get a welcome?
I have been trying to make it a habit to stop going, but I do many things there. The store is right around the corner from where I live. The one on the other side of town doesn't do jack.
I go shopping there today. There is no price tag by the item that I want. I look and look for a price scan. I find an associate. He scans it for me. He told me that they removed all of the price scanners, you have to go to an associate or a register.
Isn't that nice? The shopping experience has become even more inconvenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment