Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Fourth!

Well, I can't go to sleep. It is one in the morning. I don't know how I am feeling about being around people right now.
It's been a fun couple of days. I bought my first bag of fireworks. It's kind of cool. I think my favorites are the popcorn ones, the Woo Woo, and this one that is kind of like a UFO.
Spent the day drinking Rock Star. Went to Mountain Home with dad. Hung out with my brother Justin. I picked up a ceiling fan from him.
Looked at illegal fireworks on the corner of Garrity. Smoked a big coffee infused stogie. Drank a beer called Bohemia. Let off a bunch of fireworks. The last one was kind of a dud.
Instead of saving it for the warranty, Paul decided to break out the torch and blow the damn thing up.
Any ways, very eventful day. Now, I'm going to try to get to sleep. I am full of anxiety. Some people think that just because they are men in the house they think that they do no speak to the owner of the house. It turns out Dan may be leaving. I don't know what to think. I just want to stay far far away from people Sunday.
I deserve it darn it. The days I had the day off and leaving events early were the days I had to go to work early. I need some quiet time alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment