Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Poor Poor Me

Looks like I am saving my tail at my job...so far. I don't think it will make up for the past three months that didn't go so well. It wouldn't be fair because I'm not the only one.
I'm going poor. After the fiasco with the felons, I still don't have extra rent coming from anyone. As a matter of fact, Dan shorted me on rent. He went on telling Paul instead of me about moving out. WTF. I own the house and Paul has been living in my home for free. Hopefully, come the 24th, he will give me some money.
I had to figure out what to do about my car payments. The car is what takes a huge bite out of the finances. I called them about deferring a payment and I got the biggest run around that I really really hate. The first banker told me that all I would have to do is call a number and that it wouldn't cost anything. She needs to lose her job. Seriously, and Wells Fargo doesn't seem to care that they have crappy people working for them.
The people I called was a collection agency and the first guy got snotty with me. Yeah, I would have to pay a fee but that wasn't the point. Look above, associate was a pathological liar. I cannot afford to pay for the car and I need it to go to work in Boise.
I called dad. He has spent so much on Athena and it all went down the crapper. She is still in jail. I realize she may have caused him financial disaster. I called him and asked him for a birthday present.
"Can you make a payment on my car this month?" There is a stressed groan on the other end. That kind of moan where someone wants to help but is going through the type of turmoil where their back is against the wall. "You don't have to if you can't. I am running out of money and idiot Dan shorted me." Dad could not. He calls back a little later asking if he could pay for half. Certainly, it would help.
So, the plan starts on what to do. No more playing with the money. Doing the festival and buying a crap load of fireworks did not help me. Need to find as many places as possible to say I am looking for a room mate. Need to transfer as much as possible from Chase credit card to American Express and close the account. Need to lower my car payments before it kills me.
I found that I over drafted my just a few dollars in my bank account with Chase. My plot to leave them has been put into play. They charged me $100 for an overdraft. I can only take so much from these people. My deposit saved my ass but only put my account at $200. By the time my car payment posts as well as my bills I will overdraft once more.
Javier at Wells Fargo has saved me today. My car payments went down. As well as I was set up with a checking and savings account. The accounts will ensure safety from overdrafts and gives me a discount. Would that work? Hell, yes, I am SICK of Chase. Set me up, dude.
I am a little poor, but I am happy someone at a bank has finally helped me.

2 comments:

  1. You do know if I were working I would help you out. Sorry kiddo!
    love yer
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom! It's okay. I think corporate monsters are heading for a very nasty downfall soon and I need to get out while I still can. I hae another 15 days since I have been doing so well. I'm screwed. I also discovered today more things that are missing. Derek's parole officer is going to hear about it to.

    ReplyDelete