Monday, July 6, 2009

Stayed In

I decided to be a hermit yesterday. Which may have been a bad idea. I wanted to stay inside. I played on the computer and slept.
Then I get a phone call from my boss. Which is out of the ordinary,boss never called me since day one. She called to tell me that the day trade did not go through as planned. I have a no call and no show. I was told to be rest assured, it was a misunderstanding. I was not scheduled for Monday. Groovy.
Paul was going to put the fan into one of the rooms. It got so hot in the house. I was wishing that I had accepted mom's swamp cooler. There is no air conditioning in the house. So far, I have two ceiling fans, two regular fans, and one air conditioner that is in my room.
Too many things to take care of and not enough money to do anything. I need a rail on my steps before winter. I need to turn my furnace into an air conditioner. Something needs to be put under the house to level it out. I have an outlet that is going to be replaced and I still have the cross wire issue in the utility room. Paul is working and I am certain I will be let go of soon. I am thinking of applying at Walmart again. I just want something with more interaction with people and closer to home.
I'm going to get out of the house for a little bit. I'm going stir crazy.

1 comment:

  1. Try Sam's Club too. It seems to be a nice clean place.

    ReplyDelete