Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lt. Dan

Dan is a douche bag. He went through a gruesome divorce and went back to his ex wife.
He communicates with Paul. He told him that he was moving out instead of me. He keeps asking Paul if he is getting mail. I am about ready to start having the cops watch the house.
I came home from work Thursday night. The rent sign I nailed to the tree was yanked off and put by my mail box. My mailbox was wide open so the lid would keep anyone from seeing the information on the room. That was uncalled for. According to Paul, there was one piece of mail when there is normally more.
Paul has not been responding to Dan. Dan was supposed to be talking to me with any transaction going on in my house. Not only is Dan fiddling with mail, he is trespassing, and vandalizing my property.
A ton of things are turning up missing. I had some undercarriage lights for sale. Those vanished. I don't know if it was Derek or if it was Dan. Paul is at fault for that one. I had the lights in my room. They annoyed him and he put them in a cupboard in the utility room. I am getting tired of it.
I am about ready to speak to the police about the activity going on. My house is not a freaking ghetto. There are too many scumbags that live in Nampa.
Good news, I had someone look at the room. Don't know if he will call back. There are a slew of places to rent in the area. Thinking of reducing the rent.
I have been granted 15 more days at my job and it is the end of the road. The only thing that saved me were the days that were taken away. In the mean time, I go on a job search. Never in my three years of working at my job have I asked to be on someone else's team. I need out of there.
I am very sorry for the delay on the payment on Rusty. Paul got a small paycheck and he owed me some money. Next pay day the car is being paid for. I had to encourage Paul to let mom what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment